Thursday, September 15, 2016

Introduction

                My name is Janneris and I am a 12th grader at Reading Memorial High school. I have one older brother named Dorian who is a sophomore at Westfield University. My favorite class here at the high school is Epidemic Diseases and Intro to Calculus. Outside of school I usually work at Russell Farms, I also do gymnastics and play guitar. On the television some of my favorite shows are New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Americans. My favorite movie is either any horror movie or Zoolander with Ben Stiller. When I'm not busy I enjoy going on runs in the town forest, playing guitar or going to concerts. If I could go out to eat tonight I would want to go to either Panera Bread or Chipotle. Honestly, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment